Eton Clarke is working closely with a global investment bank in their search for an experienced Asia Credit Desk analyst predominately covering China investment grade names. They are looking for a candidate at around vice president level.
- Worked closely with the sales and trading team to provide fundamental trading strategies.
- Liaising with all required stakeholders to ensure timely and accurate reports on investment ideas and credit views.
- Provide valuation analysis in Chinese Investment Grade credit names
- Degree holder or above in Finance, Economics or related disciplines
- Ideally someone with associate or vice president experience in Asia Credit Market covering Investment grade credit.
- Experience analyzing Asian credits, with no preference to any sectors.
- Have a good understanding of the Asian market as this will be an area of focus for them.
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
- Be located in Singapore/Hong Kong or willing to relocate.
If you feel you match the criteria above and would like to apply for this position, please send an updated CV (word format only) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Eton Clarke, Fixed Income, Credit, Asian Credit, Chinese Corporates, China, Investment Grade, IG Asia Credit Desk Analyst, Desk Analyst, Research Analyst, Investment Grade, Credit Research, Jobs in Singapore, Singapore Jobs Jobs in Hong Kong, Hong Kong Jobs.
Eton Clarke provides recruitment solutions across the five main asset classes; credit, interest rates, commodities, foreign exchange and equities. With senior consultants specialising on each asset class and an array of institutional clients, we are confident we can add value to your job search. Keep updated on our current and active mandates at www.etonclarke.com/category/vacancies
- Keywords :
- Credit Research,
- Hong Kong Jobs