A great opportunity has arisen for those wishing to develop their careers in Debt Capital Markets. The position has been signed off by HR and will comprise of two hires.
Eton Clarke is working closely with a lead investment bank in their search for two Debt Capital Market Associates, focusing on Financial Institutions within Greater China (Hong Kong, China, Taiwan),
The role will heavily fixate on executing transactions, but there will be some incorporation of Origination.
- Work effectively to build strong relationships with FI clients within Greater China to ensure deals are executed smoothly and transaction risks minimized
- Prepare business plans and quality pitch books to support the team in deal’s pitching and structuring
- Drafting documentation including market update, investors feedback, discussion material for live deal transactions and internal deal announcements
The successful applicant will:
- Maintain an adequate background of Debt Capital Markets, with at least 2 years of experience in executing financial transactions for various Financial Institutions (Associate applicants)
- Possess a good knowledge of the macroeconomic and Fixed Income environment and different formats of bond issuance for both FI and SSA Issuers
- Maintain a driven and enthusiastic approach tailored toward career progression and development; our client is on the search for an individual to grow with the business and contribute to the growing success of the DCM Team
- Be a team player and contribute well to business success; our client takes pride in working well together and is family orientated, advocating less of a hierarchical structure in the workplace
If you feel you have suitable experience for a FIG DCM Associate position, please apply by attaching a CV (Microsoft Word format only).
Keywords: Eton Clarke, Financial Institutions Group, Debt Capital Markets, DCM, FIG DCM, FI Clients, Jobs in Hong Kong
Eton Clarke provides recruitment solutions to the Investment Banking industry covering global mandates across Global Markets, Corporate Finance & Operations. Due to our long-standing relationships with our clients, we are confident we can add value to your job search. Keep updated on our current and active mandates at www.etonclarke.com/category/vacancies