Eton Clarke has been mandated by an Asian investment bank that is looking for VP level fixed income structurer focused on the liability side.
The role is located in Hong Kong and has sign off from HR.
Key responsibilities include:
- Market, design and execute bespoke private/structured debt transactions.
- Work with IBD and FICC corporate sales team in origination of transactions.
- Work with FICC sales and syndicate team in marketing and distribution of transactions.
- Generate feasible structured financing ideas/solutions based on market/regulatory conditions and client needs
The ideal candidate must have the following requirements:
- Minimum 7 years relevant experience in FICC structuring, structured financing or DCM/debt syndicate roles.
- Experience in China/offshore cross-border financing transactions is preferred.
- Proven record of executing structured transactions independently.
- Be located in Hong Kong or willing to relocate.
Keywords: Eton Clarke, Fixed Income, Structuring, Interest Rates Structuring, Rates, Rates Structuring, Liability, Liability Side, Jobs in Hong Kong, Hong Kong Jobs, Corporate Clients, DCM, FICC, Structured Financing.
If you feel you match the criteria above and would like to apply for this position, please send an updated CV (word format only) to firstname.lastname@example.org or please get in touch with your local specialist consultant at Eton Clarke using the details below:
NYC: (+1) 646 2058230 | LDN: (+44) 203 576 1000 | Singapore: (+65) 68364920
Eton Clarke provides recruitment solutions across the five main asset classes; credit, interest rates, commodities, foreign exchange and equities. With senior consultants specialising on each asset class and an array of institutional clients, we are confident we can add value to your job search. Keep updated on our current and active mandates at www.etonclarke.com/category/vacancies
- Keywords :
- Eton Clarke,
- Fixed Income Jobs,
- Hong Kong Jobs,
- Interest Rates,
- structuring jobs