Eton Clarke has been mandated by a European investment bank looking to recruit a FX Derivatives Salesperson to cover French corporate clients.
Over the past few years, our client has seen considerable growth, particularly in the sectors of rates and foreign exchange derivatives. This success is largely attributed to their ongoing dedication to deploying substantial balance sheet resources and extending credit facilities to their clients.
In France, the current FX Sales team has established a robust network of account coverage. However, they are facing challenges in managing the increasing client flow. This scenario presents a unique opportunity for a new salesperson to foster relationships with top-tier accounts, benefiting from minimal competition within the team.
This is an active and immediate hire with headcount approved by HR.
Key Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Develop and nurture relationships with corporate clients in the French market, offering expertise in derivatives and risk management solutions.
- Proven experience in FX sales, specifically selling derivatives to corporate clients in the French market.
- Analyse client risk profiles and business objectives to tailor and recommend appropriate FX derivative strategies.
- Stay informed about market trends, economic indicators, and geopolitical events that may impact FX markets.
- Fluency in French and English is essential.
If you feel you have suitable experience within FX Sales would like to apply for this position, please send an updated CV (word format) to email@example.com.
Eton Clarke provides recruitment solutions across corporate finance, sales and trading, globally. With consultants specialising in different sectors and an array of institutional clients, we are confident we can add value to your job search. Keep updated on our current and active mandates at www.etonclarke.com/category/vacancies