Eton Clarke is a banking and financial services recruitment consultancy firm. We are recruitment suppliers to the world’s largest financial institutions. We have offices in Central London (Regent Street, W1B) and North West London (Stanmore, HA7).
We are looking for a graduate recruitment consultant to join our Stanmore team that focuses on high-end banking recruitment (all training is given, and no prior knowledge of investment banking or finance is necessary).
Day to day tasks for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Work with your line manager to complete a bespoke sales & graduate recruitment training programme.
- Interview & place candidates into high-end positions in the investment banking industry.
- Pitch new clients our services, negotiate contracts and manage/develop the relationship.
- Build in-depth knowledge of the market through networking with candidates & clients.
The role is sales orientated so the candidate must be a strong communicator and comfortable in a client-facing capacity.
Why join Eton Clarke as a trainee recruitment consultant?
- Uncapped commission structure
- We view this as a career opportunity, not just a job
- Our sales & recruitment training scheme is tailored to each individual
- Investment – we have invested in the latest recruitment software technology, advertising and marketing to make your job as easy as possible.
The ideal Graduate Recruitment Consultant will be:
- Self-motivated & driven
- Comfortable with cold/warm calling
- Have an interest in Finance and/or Investment Banking
Our Stanmore office is very close to Stanmore underground station, parking on-site and easily accessible via buses.