Eton Clarke has been mandated by a Global Investment Bank to source a senior Interest Rates Strategist in London.
Our client is looking for an experienced hire & hence the candidate must have significant experience in providing Interest Rates analysis.
Key Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Provide analysis for the trading & sales desk.
- Looking at traders positions, generate axes, comments, and assist with client pitch books.
- Have a strong technical background with very good knowledge on XVA, CVA etc.
- Know the demands of institutional clients – real money, hedge funds, central banks, life insurers & pension funds.
- Work closely with other rates teams to identify cross market trades.
- Explore and identify trade ideas in cash and derivatives to service client needs.
- Be located in London or willing to relocate.
If you feel you match the criteria above and would like to apply for this position, please send an updated CV (word format only) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Eton Clarke, Fixed Income, Analyst, Interest Rates Strategist, Strategist, Interest Rates, Rates, Rates Analyst, Interest Rates Analyst, Analyst, Research Analyst, London Jobs, Jobs in London
Eton Clarke provides recruitment solutions across the five main asset classes; credit, interest rates, commodities, foreign exchange and equities. With senior consultants specialising on each asset class and an array of institutional clients, we are confident we can add value to your job search. Keep updated on our current and active mandates at www.etonclarke.com/category/vacancies